The Short Book on Investments for Canadians
Quickly and easily learn about the basics of investing, and feel confident about investing your own savings.
5 of the many things you'll learn in under 30 pages:
- Investing concepts such as measures of risk, liquidity, etc.
- Financial products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds and ETFs.
- Whether real estate or gold are good investments.
- Tax vehicles, and how best to take advantage of them.
- Practical tips and resources on how to manage your investments.