Will the premium articles become public?

Visibility: Public
asked May 02, 2018 01:22 PM by
 gravatar image

Jin,

I think I have read every public article (some more than once) and have enjoyed every one. Great content, thank you. I was recommended it by a friend when I was a fresh uni graduate and finally had some money to save and knew nothing about what to do with it. I have learned a ton from this site. I started a Questrade RRSP & TFSA, and it has encouraged me to learn more and more. I recommend it to friends and family wanting to learn more about investing all the time.

With the discontinuation of the premium accounts I was wondering if the premium articles will be made public because I would love to read those articles too. I'd sign up for a premium account but that option is disabled.

You had hinted that they would be made public in the comments of this article, and I was wondering if you could provide an update please.

https://www.moneygeek.ca/weblog/2017/...

Thanks for all the hard work

Edit Retag Flag offensive Close Delete

1 answer

sort by ยป oldest newest most voted
answered May 07, 2018 10:53 AM by
Jin Won Choi gravatar image Administrator

Hi bvaile, sorry for my tardiness on that level. I've been rather swamped.

I've made all the premium articles free as per your request. To tell you the truth, I do so with a slight sense of embarrassment, as I've been wrong about a lot of things over the years. But I hope that my mistakes will serve to enlighten yourself and others who read them. As Charlie Munger says, investing is supposed to be hard. Only idiots think it's easy.

Jin

Edit Flag offensive Delete Link
Please log in to post an answer.

Stats

Asked: May 02, 2018 01:22 PM

Seen: 299 times

Last updated: May 07

Web Analytics