What do you think of owning XEG

Visibility: Public
asked Oct 30, 2018 09:10 PM by
 gravatar image

ishares XEG is lower than the 2008/9 mark. What are your analytical points (bad and good) for owning oil companies?

Edit Retag Flag offensive Close Delete

Comments

Thanks for the article. http://proanatipser.inube.com/blog/8611918/most-on-trying-to-lose-weight-strategies-for-beginners/">populare pro ana diets plans

proanafatams ( Feb 04, 2020 11:14 PM )edit

17 answers

sort by » oldest newest most voted
answered Nov 05, 2018 09:18 AM by
Jin Won Choi gravatar image Administrator

The bad news is that we should expect XEG to remain volatile. If Canadian oil companies continue to have a difficult time transporting their oil, then XEG could continue to go down. If they do solve that problem, however, and if oil prices hold up, then XEG should theoretically go up. I say "theoretically", because XEG won't go up until other investors start to buy shares as well.

As I mentioned in some of my other articles, oil companies are trying to solve the transportation problem. Some have signed contracts with rail companies. Some chose to shut in oil production. Some have lobbied for the province to introduce a quota system. If they can wait a bit, they'll also get the benefit of increased pipeline capacity via line 3 expansion and the keystone pipeline. So in the long term, I think the transportation issue will go away, but the wait might be up to a year.

On the other hand, current global oil prices are adequate for Canadian oil companies to generate profits with. Where global prices will go will depend on the global economy and geopolitical considerations that are hard to predict. But in general, I expect oil prices to bounce around in the $60-80/barrel range, where it has been the last year or so.

Hope that helps,

Jin

Edit Flag offensive Delete Link

answered Mar 25, 2020 06:28 AM

this post is marked as community wiki

This post is a wiki. Anyone with reputation >75 is welcome to improve it.

I am a student and studying in a well-known university of USA. I am also doing job, so I have a lack of time of study the course. The university has assigned me a lot of home work to complete. I have to submit the assignments on the time. But due to a lack of time, I am unable to complete the assignments. I have got the assignments of many papers of various subjects, which need to be completed in the fixed time period. My professor has instructed me that your assignments should be of top quality, plagiarism free and accurate and to the point, so I worry more about this concern. My assignment submission deadline is totally fixed, hence I am taking this assignment seriously. I don’t want to take any risk at this point. This is very important discussion for me. Hence, I want to hire an expert writer, who can write the best assignments of each paper of all my subjects. The writer expert should be highly qualified, and experienced for covering topic completely. So please anyone can recommend me the best writing paper services for each subject. Your recommendation would be strongly appreciated.

answered Mar 25, 2020 04:01 AM by
 gravatar image

ABC Assignment help is the finest assignment help company offering reliable assistance to students across the globe. Our team of subject-specific writers are available 24x7 with their expertise, experience and dedication to provide professional academic writing service for assignments, essays, coursework and more.

Read More - corporate finance assignment help

answered Feb 04, 2020 11:15 PM by
 gravatar image

Very interesting Blog. populare pro ana diets plans

answered Dec 24, 2019 06:07 AM

Custom taper candle boxes is an inspiring packaging solution for your product. Get custom printed boxes at the wholesale rate with free shipping costs all across the United States and Canada.

answered Dec 24, 2019 02:40 AM by
 gravatar image

Wondering why you should choose us for availing customised assignment help in Australia? We have been in the business for over a decade, and we know we are good at helping students, that’s why! Additionally, here are a few cool stats that make us the best when it comes to Australian assignment help.

answered Dec 14, 2019 12:53 AM by
 gravatar image

The student of Ignou University have to submit the solved assignment of their library science before the deadline date of Ignou. Ignousynopsis offer Ignou Blis solved assignment 2019 20 written by experts which can provide you the good marks. We have a team of assignment writing experts who write BLIE Solved Asnwers at the shortest span of time.

answered Apr 02, 2020 01:20 AM by
 gravatar image

Unique Submission is the most trusted online university assignment help service available today. We help students efficiently in completing their due assignments. The most distinct feature we offer as a leading assignment help website is confidentiality as customer’s privacy and security is of utmost importance to us. When it comes to your academic dreams and grades we try to give our best by supporting you in completing your college assignments. Our administrative experts work dedicatedly and passionately to provide top quality essay writing help to the students. Meticulous paper structures, subject matter relevance, free from grammatical errors are main characteristics that our highly experienced and talented writers endeavor for. Still drowning in the worry to complete your college assignments? Well get up and contact Unique Submission to help you achieving the perfect grades you aspire for.

answered Dec 13, 2019 11:20 PM by
 gravatar image

Our team of trusted dissertation writers works on your task with thorough concentration. This results in the completion of work even before the deadline. top dissertation writing services

answered Dec 13, 2019 04:53 AM

I have been working as a full time academic consultant from last seven years. I am dedicatedly working at MyAssignmentHelpAu to help students with their entire academic writing requirements. I offered writing help to the students who are struggling with their academic writing tasks. I possess a good writing and researching skills and thus I am liable to provide the best My Assignment Help Australia scholastic guidance to the students.

Please log in to post an answer.

Stats

Asked: Oct 30, 2018 09:10 PM

Seen: 1,003 times

Last updated: Apr 02

Web Analytics