Unable to load MoneyGeek Portfolios

Visibility: Public
asked Dec 07, 2018 02:54 PM by
 gravatar image

Hello,

Under Members Only->Model Portfolios, I am unable to load any portfolios.

Tried searching in Q&A Forum or Blog to see if there was any thread or blog with the discontinuation of this feature.

Thanks!

Edit Retag Flag offensive Close Delete

Comments

Happening to me as well. Had sent a request in almost a week ago now but didn`t hear back. Thought it was my account or computer having issues but I see now I`m not the only one. Would really like to hear back from Jin on this issue. Thanks.

sberiault2 ( Dec 09, 2018 05:12 AM )edit

4 answers

sort by ยป oldest newest most voted
answered Dec 24, 2018 11:24 AM by
Jin Won Choi gravatar image Administrator

Hi everyone, apologies about the lack of response from me lately. I've been buried under client work.

It's hard for me to diagnose why the model portfolios aren't loading for some people. It has always loaded fine on my computer apart from a brief period of a couple of days last week when my database was experiencing issues. I also unfortunately don't have the time to spend tracking down the issue further, because I have a big deadline in January. I'm actually having to work through the holidays because of that deadline.

My long term plan is also to phase out the model portfolios section in favour of a separate platform that lets anyone publish their own model portfolios. I had hoped to release this platform by now, but I've experienced delays. I plan on hiring some programmers to work on this in the new year.

In the meantime, that unfortunately means that some people will continue to experience problems with this website. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that's causing. Please know that I'm doing as much as possible, and I ask for your understanding.

Jin

Edit Flag offensive Delete Link
answered Dec 15, 2018 02:12 PM by
 gravatar image
updated Dec 15, 2018 02:14 PM by
 gravatar image

same thing for me as well in chrome. I emailed jin, but no reply.

doesnt work in chrome, but is working fine in edge for me.

answered Dec 10, 2018 08:34 AM by
 gravatar image

They seem to be loading alright on my computer. Have you tried a different internet browser?

answered Dec 09, 2018 04:40 PM by
 gravatar image

They don't load on my laptop either. Just on my more powerful desktop.

Please log in to post an answer.

Stats

Asked: Dec 07, 2018 02:54 PM

Seen: 263 times

Last updated: Dec 24 '18

Web Analytics