restocking portfolios

Visibility: Public
asked Apr 02, 2019 02:46 PM by
 gravatar image

Hi Jin, Are you going to provide the new portfolios composition? It was supposed to come at the end of February. I used them to invest through Questrade maybe you have some advise. I understand that you start a new platform also. When would that be available? Thank you, Florian

Edit Retag Flag offensive Close Delete

6 answers

sort by ยป oldest newest most voted
answered Apr 06, 2019 09:15 PM by
Jin Won Choi gravatar image Administrator

Hi florian,

I'm sorry for the delay with respect to the portfolio updates. We're working on a new platform to host model portfolios in, and that's causing the delay. I also don't anticipate any significant changes to the model portfolios. The portfolios are already positioned somewhat defensively, and I believe that's still appropriate in today's environment.

Jin

Edit Flag offensive Delete Link

answered Oct 16, 2019 01:59 AM

this post is marked as community wiki

This post is a wiki. Anyone with reputation >75 is welcome to improve it.

As a major aspect of the consistent program of fishery enhancements fish stocks a surveyed and new stock added to Horseshoe Lake. Normal and Mirror Brown Leather Jacket carp from 3lb to 6lb+ were brought to the lake in circulated air through tanks from our fish provider and moved by hand to the lake. During 2016 Bream, Chub and Carp have been acquainted with keep stocks at ideal levels.

answered Nov 14, 2019 04:26 AM

this post is marked as community wiki

This post is a wiki. Anyone with reputation >75 is welcome to improve it.

The top leather jacket is e-commerce website that works for the Deliverance of Excellence & Cost Effective Quality Leather Outfits with Extreme Check on Quality Control to make sure that there will no compromise on quality. These Strict Policies on quality comes in a result of perfect fit jacket Jason Jordan Jacket , which was the most demanded jacket throughout the year just because quality & same design.

answered Apr 12, 2019 01:34 AM by
 gravatar image

Nice topic thanks .

Restaurant Supply Store

Edit Remove flag Flag offensive (1) Delete Link
answered Oct 07, 2019 06:23 AM by
 gravatar image

Is your new platform ready? Please provide me with further details in regards to your ongoing model portfolios. I will be waiting for any lead. I want to start editing on newly built portfolios. I have tried previous portfolios already so I think it's time to look forward to new ones.

Sarah McGlashan, Associate Member of Professional essay writers UK, Hayes EA 7AF.

Edit Remove flag Flag offensive (1) Delete Link
answered Nov 11, 2019 06:11 AM by
 gravatar image

Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive. jpg to pdf

Please log in to post an answer.

Stats

Asked: Apr 02, 2019 02:46 PM

Seen: 396 times

Last updated: Nov 14 '19

Web Analytics